Why Do website positioning Specialists Advocate WordPress as The Finest CMS? | Articles
WordPress was released in 2003 and has expanded faster since then. Different brands use this CMS for their website. Others publish their corporate blog content on WordPress. Today almost 34% of the locations are supplied with electricity. In 2019, WordPress 5.3 was released in November 2019. To date, almost 8,088,611 downloads have been performed. Needless to say, this CMS has gained popularity and is still winning.
People often wonder about the reasons that make WordPress so popular! One of the crucial reasons is that WordPress is suitable for SEO. Wondering how? If so, you need to review the reasons and pointers that SEO experts and agencies provide here.
1. WordPress focuses on the user experience
User experience is an essential aspect of SEO! The plug-ins and themes in WordPress helps build websites look attractive and professional. It is also user friendly. The result is that online users and visitors like to search a WordPress website. Users stay on the website for a long time, which also reduces the bounce rate. Do you want to maximize SEO rank for your website? If so, choosing WordPress as the CMS is the right decision.
Over 1,500,000 fonts, models, freebies, and design assets
2. You can generate better permalinks
WordPress makes it easier to edit the website's permalink. Here you can insert the keyword directly into the URL. Therefore, this means that the permalink not only appears informative and pretty, but can also improve the search ranking. To find out more, you can contact an experienced SEO marketing company.
3. You can better manage the metadata
The metadata and SEO titles improve the interpretation of website relevance by the search engine. The metadata warns the search engine crawlers to understand what a particular website is. As you add key keywords to the metadata, website rank increases more than ever. WordPress users can use the Yoast SEO plug-in, which allows them to add metadata to their posts in minutes.
4. WordPress simplifies image optimization
Every blog post needs images. It helps add an exciting mix to your blog. And users are more interested in reading blog content with the required images. You can use photos to divide your blog into different sections. Images are powerful SEO tools in WordPress. Here are three simple ways to optimize images in WordPress that improve SEO:
- With WordPress you can generate alternative text for each image. This means that you can add the keywords and use them as image descriptions. The search engine crawlers will take note of this and improve the SEO.
- There are WordPress plug-ins that allow you to generate alternate text for each image.
- Users can resize the images and keep the website loading speed high. Otherwise, online visitors could bounce off the website and switch to another.
5. WordPress users don't experience slow website load times
The page speed in mobile search is an essential Google ranking factor! So if you have a longer website, this can only annoy users and the lower rank in Google SERPs. So the best news is that WordPress offers some of the best plug-ins that increases the speed of the website, For example, there is the ShortPixel Image Optimizer, which allows you to compress the PDF documents and publish images, which increases the loading time of the site. The other notable plug-in that you can use to optimize the speed of the website is WP-Optimize. It helps cache the site, delete the database, and compress the image for faster loading.
6. The mobile users find WordPress easy to use
One of the main goals of SEO is to consider mobile usage. In the past year it has increased many times over. Are you an online marketer and want to gain a foothold online? If so, you need a mobile-responsive website to improve your SEO ranks. WordPress is the best solution for this. And here SEO professionals don't have to take a new initiative to make WordPress websites mobile-friendly. The CMS is optimized for mobile use.
7. It helps with your social media campaigns
Social media is growing rapidly today! SEO strategies also include social media initiatives. In addition, your success in social media campaigns will indirectly improve SEO ranks. This indicates that online marketers need to use social media along with their digital marketing campaigns. With WordPress you can achieve this quickly. There are customized social media buttons in WordPress. It also helps users to share your content. In addition, SEO experts can add the social media feed to their website. WordPress also helps SEO professionals automate social media campaigns.
8. You can access the best SEO plug-ins
SEO experts recommend WordPress because they can have access to the SEO plug-ins. Some of the best plugins are:
- Yoast SEO – Several SEO experts and online marketers use this plug-in. Not everyone has to be technically savvy to use this. Users can optimize the content they write, focusing on one keyword. It also helps them create content that is understandable to both search engine spiders and humans. It offers meta description templates as well as the SEO title. It offers premium users the opportunity to provide support when needed.
- Google XML Site Maps – Generating critical XML site maps is easier with this plug-in. These cards are formatted so that the crawlers can easily crawl the page to understand the content. Every time users post their posts, the plug-in notifies the search engine of new content. It helps you to know the websites that stand out from the websites that don't. You don't have to leave the WordPress dashboard to view the Google Analytics reports. You can review the clicks that banner ads, outbound links, and affiliate links receive.
These are some of the functions that do WordPress a leading CMS Choice for SEO experts. Nowadays it is important for brands to improve their SEO initiatives. So collect a meteorite block from the target group base and increase the search rank. All SEO actions begin on the website. Therefore, the choice of WordPress is essential.