Dry Dock Brewing Co – Digital Advertising Specialist – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Itemizing
Dry Dock Brewing Co – Digital Marketing Specialist – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Advertisement | Brewbound.com Home »Jobs» Dry Dock Brewing Co – Digital Marketing Specialist
Dry Dock Brew Co
Apply for this job
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for maintaining and creating original content for social media channels and websites and acts as a reactive online customer service representative for both Dry Dock and our sister company The Brew Hut. The position will also work closely with the owners, the management team and The Brew Hut. The position has no direct employees.
The tasks include:
- Create and implement social media strategies and best practices identified by the sales and marketing team on different platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.).
- Create visual content and creative copy that complies with the company’s marketing and branding guidelines for all social media platforms.
- Use SEO best practices to increase the quality and quantity of website traffic and improve the visibility and ranking of both websites in search engines
- Organizing and conducting competitions and giveaways via social media.
- Create and edit videos and produce photos as needed for websites and social media.
- Maintain event calendars and websites.
- Grow any brand’s social media audience with engaging content and audience engagement across all channels. Create a sense of community among the top contributors by responding and responding to feedback appropriately. Establishment, continuation and expansion of partnerships with influencers.
- Track, measure and report results; Use data to optimize and develop our social marketing strategies.
- Monitor social media trends, tools, apps, and effective benchmarks to measure the impact of social media techniques.
- Data entry of events on websites, social channels, regional media calendars and other partner calendars.
- Assistance in creating and editing website pages.
- Respond accordingly to customer comments on all media platforms. Know when to hide, block, and react.
- Help with event poster creation and other social media design needs.
- Attend Events Committee meetings to promote events at retail locations on social media platforms.
- Support Dry Dock and The Brew Hut public relations including, but not limited to, press release writing and editing, building and maintaining relationships with local media, media kit development, and providing tours and beer tastings to the media as needed
- Create content for and manage monthly newsletters for Dry Dock and The Brew Hut.
- Write monthly blogs and maintain interaction with readers.
- Become a brand ambassador and advocate for companies on social media and enter into dialogue with our audience if necessary.
- Manage a large number of projects at the same time to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Event support as required.
- Work closely with the entire marketing team and corporate departments to complete projects as needed.
- Offers guided brewery tours upon request from the manager or owner.
- Must be 21 years old.
- 4+ years of public relations or social media management for a brand, website and / or media company.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, advertising or a comparable degree.
- In-depth knowledge of social media for business use and technical familiarity with common social media platforms and tools and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.).
- Editorial and / or marketing / PR background helpful.
- Knowledge of creating and editing photographs and videos is required.
- Strong communication, writing, grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Graphic design experience desirable. You need to have an eye for details and design.
- Knowledge of Google and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) is required.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Well versed in WordPress, Constant Contact and Google Doc.
- In-depth knowledge of the principles and best practices of search engine optimization.
- Passion for craft beer and community.
Pay and benefits:
Dry Dock offers competitive salary, health care, dentistry, eyesight, short and long term incapacity, 401k, life insurance, paid sick leave, and paid vacation.
Dry Dock Brewing Co. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Please send cover letter, résumé, work samples and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Digital Marketing Specialist” in the subject. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. The position will remain open until it is filled.
Apply for this job
Digital Marketing Specialist
Dry Dock Brew Co
Remuneration / salary:
Beer – sales / marketing
15120 E Hampden Ave, Aurora, CO, 80014
NEW! Job notifications
Receive email notifications when new jobs that match your criteria become available.
Set up job warning
© 2010-2021 BevNET.com®, Inc. (Legal Terms)