U.Ok. Orthodontics Market to Register 18.4% CAGR and Hit USD 370.Three Million until 2027; Growing Variety of Orthodontic Procedures within the U.Ok. to Stoke Market Development: Fortune Enterprise Insights™
Pune, India, March 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “UK Orthodontics Market” is expected to be reached $ 370.3 million until 2027 with a CAGR of 18.4% during the forecast period. Fortune Business Insights ™ shares this information in his report entitled “UK Orthodontics Market, 2020-2027”. The value of the market was according to the report $ 148.7 million in 2019.
The prevalence of oral health-related diseases is increasing rapidly among the young population in the UK. According to the British Orthodontic Society (BOS), over 200,000 children and adolescents in England are treated by the NHS each year.
Request a sample copy of the research report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/sample/uk-orthodontics-market-105048
Delivery segment to hold the leading share
The market is segmented by product and end user. On a product-based basis, the market segments include instruments and accessories. The utility segment held the leading market share in 2019, while the instrument segment grew steadily, securing a total share of 2.3%.
Click here for the short term and long term impact of COVID-19 on this market.
Please visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/uk-orthodontics-market-105048
What does the report offer?
The report provides a detailed analysis of the key aspects of the market namely dominating companies, end-users, and leading product types. In addition, the report provides specific insights into current and upcoming market trends and highlights important industry developments. In addition to these factors, the report provides a holistic understanding of the key drivers, restraints, and segments that are contributing to the growth of the market.
Quick Buy – UK Orthodontics Market: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/105048
Rising prevalence of malocclusions and other dental diseases to fuel growth
It is projected that increasing cases of orthodontic surgery due to a large population in the country suffering from misalignments and other dental conditions will fuel the growth of the UK orthodontics market. For example, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), malocclusions are becoming the third most common oral health problem, followed by dental caries and periodontal disease. In addition, the country’s dental companies are actively investing in research and development of innovative, less painful products. This will continue to drive demand for orthodontics over the forecast period.
- It is predicted that the high costs associated with malocclusion treatment combined with adverse effects such as discoloration or broken teeth due to its prolonged use will inhibit market growth.
- The coronavirus outbreak has had a negative impact on the UK orthodontics market. Researchers at Imperial College London and King’s College London mentioned in their study that oral treatments can greatly increase the risk of COVID-19 transmission in patients. According to our analysis, the market will show a huge decline of -31.1% in 2020 due to the pandemic.
Get your custom research report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/uk-orthodontics-market-105048
Acquiring tech-savvy companies to help key players increase their presence
Leading players in the UK orthodontics market are pursuing inorganic strategies such as acquiring technology-driven companies to strengthen their market positions. In July 2020, the Institut Straumann AG signed a partnership agreement with DrSmile, a leading provider of orthodontic treatment solutions in Europe. This will help the company to strengthen its position in the European market.
- In January 2021Dentsply Sirona announced the acquisition of Byte, a manufacturer of clear aligners in the UK, to expand its product offerings and consolidate its position in this market.
- In April 2020 Align Technology, Inc. has signed an acquisition agreement with exocad Global Holdings GmbH, a Germany-based CAD / CAM software developer. This will help the former company bring state-of-the-art orthodontic products to market.
List of Key Companies Covered In This Market Report:
• Institute Straumann AG (Basel, Switzerland)
• Dentsply Sirona (Pennsylvania, USA)
• 3M (Minnesota, USA)
• Align Technology, Inc. (San Jose, USA)
• Henry Schein, Inc. (New York, United States)
• Ormco Corporation (California, USA)
• TP Orthodontics, Inc. (Indiana, USA)
• DB Orthodontics (Silsden, United Kingdom)
Do you have questions? Ask our experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/uk-orthodontics-market-105048
- Scope of research
- Market segmentation
- Research methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Market dynamics
- Market leader
- Market restrictions
- Market opportunities
- Prevalence of major dental disorders in the UK, 2020
- Overview of the number of orthodontic cases per year in the UK
- Introduction of new products by major players
- Important industry trends
- Major Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Effects of COVID-19 on the market
- K. Orthodontics Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecasts, 2016-2027
- Main results / summary
- Market analysis, insights and forecasts – by product type
- Ligaments and buccal tubes
- Arch wires
- Market Analysis, Insights, and Forecasts – By End User
ToC Next …
Check out related reports:
Compression Bandages Market Size, Share, and Industry Analysis for Compression Bandages in Europe, by Product (short-range bandages, long-distance bandages, multi-layer compression bandages), by material (polyester, latex, cotton, others), by application (wound management, deep vein thrombosis, lymphedema, other), by end-users ( Hospitals and outpatient surgical centers, clinics, care centers and qualified care facilities, home care, others) and regional forecast 2019-2026
Sharps Containers Market Size, Share, and Industry Analysis by Product Type (Multipurpose Containers, Patient Room Containers, Phlebotomy Containers), By Waste Generators (Hospitals, Pharmacies, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), By Use (Reusable Containers and Single Use Containers) , By Waste Type (sharp waste, infectious waste), by size (1-2 gallons, 2-4 gallons, 4-8 gallons others), and regional forecast, 2019-2026
Insulin Pumps Market Size, Share, and Industry Analysis in India, by Product (Insulin Pumps (attached pumps and patch pumps) & Consumables (Reservoirs, Infusion Sets, and Others), and Region Forecast, 2019-2025
Aesthetic Implants Market Size, Share, and Industry Analysis by Product (Breast Implants, Dental Implants, Facial Implants, and Others), by Gender (Female, Male), by End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics), and Regional Forecast 2019-2026
Urine Drainage Bags market size, share, and industry analysis, by product (leg bags and large capacity bags), by capacity (0-500ml, 500-1000ml, 1000-2000ml and more than 2000ml), by number of chambers (single chamber, 2 chambers , 3 chambers), end users (hospitals, clinics, outpatient surgical centers, home care and others) and regional forecast 2019-2026
Fortune Business Insights ™ provides expert business analysis and accurate data, helping companies of all sizes to make timely decisions. We put together innovative solutions for our customers and support them in mastering challenges that are different for their company. Our goal is to offer our customers holistic market information and a detailed overview of the market in which they operate.
Our reports contain a unique blend of concrete insight and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of seasoned analysts and consultants use industry leading research tools and techniques to produce comprehensive market studies with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights ™, we want to highlight the most lucrative growth opportunities for our customers. We therefore offer recommendations that will make it easier for you to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help companies identify hidden opportunities and understand the current competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights ™ Pvt. GmbH.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Poll No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Fortune Business Insights ™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs