Ska Brewing Co. – Social Media/Digital Advertising and marketing Coordinator – Brewbound.com Craft Beer Job Itemizing
Home »Jobs» Ska Brewing Co. – Social Media / Digital Marketing Coordinator
Ska Brewing Co.
To apply for a job
It takes characters to brew beer with character, and we’ve been doing that at Ska Brewing since 1995. Our award-winning craft brewing roots are firmly anchored in Durango, Colorado, where our nonprofit is committed to giving back.
About the place
This person would work closely with the marketing team to collaborate on and run marketing campaigns, create and measure social media strategies, create and copyright content, digital marketing (SEO, google ads, email Campaigns, blogs, etc.) and photography / videography. If you are a social media savvy creative goer who enjoys working with a team in a fast-paced, fun environment, this is the job for you.
Salary Range $ 19.00-24.00 / hour
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop and implement an overall social media strategy for Ska Brewing and publish content across all platforms according to the strategy. (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Create and manage content calendars to support brand, sales and marketing goals while maintaining social media budgets.
- Find out about the latest trends, strategies and algorithms for social media platforms and stay up to date.
- Create fun, interesting, funny and eye-catching content for all of our digital needs.
- Manage all photo and video creation, including planning, recording, editing and uploading of engaging content.
- Collaborate with our graphic designer on new social media graphic designs, sales support resources, event posters, menus and promotional materials.
- Create and publish monthly blogs.
- Create and manage email campaigns.
- Attend all Ska Brewing events, post live, take photos / videos and share on all social channels.
- Monitor, moderate and engage the audience. Respond to all conversations, comments and messages in a timely manner.
- Copyright, including digital newsletters, blog posts, occasional PR needs, including maintaining our media database.
- Track the analysis.
- If necessary, support other marketing tasks.
- Examples of non-routine tasks include clearing snow, some packing aids, etc.
Our ideal candidate
- Must be 21+
- Have a university degree / or its equivalent in marketing, communications, digital marketing, advertising or a similar field with at least three years of relevant experience
- Craft beer knowledge
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office and Adobe CS
- Experience with photography and videography
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people in all departments and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and set appropriate priorities
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Team player a must
• Health, dental and eyesight insurance for full-time employees (part of the premiums is paid by the Ska Brewing Company)
• Paid time off for full-time and part-time workers
• 401 (k) with company approval
• EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
• Discounted ski passes to the Purgatory Resort
• Free and / or discounted entry to local cycling / running races
• Paid vacation
• Meal discount
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Paid volunteer time
• Monthly employee tab for merchandise and of course … BEER!
To apply for a job