Domino – Digital Advertising and marketing Coordinator (US)
Domino Recording Company is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator, a newly created position in our Brooklyn, NY office. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing in New York. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with an equal passion for the creative aspects of marketing and data-driven analysis. The candidate should be an avid online consumer with a keen eye for spotting trends and opportunities in the digital space. You should not only be fascinated by what “works” in marketing, but also the why and how. The candidate should also have strong interpersonal skills, be highly motivated and have the ability to work in an open and creative group environment.
The candidate should have (more than a year) experience in the fields of marketing, social media management or content creation, preferably in the fields of music, media or art.
The tasks include:
- Collaborate with artist managers and the Domino team to create, maintain, and manage social schedules and content plans for album campaigns
- Identify and help build relationships with influencers on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, and development platforms
- Create and distribute regular marketing reports to the wider team
- Support the Digital Marketing Director in briefing selected marketing assets to the creative team
- Create basic marketing tools like music video clips, scaled down images for social networks, etc.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Director with advertising plans, media buying and invoicing
- More than a year in music marketing, content creation, social media management or a similar area
- Excellent written communication skills
- A strong interest in analytics and data analysis
- You need to have the ability to pay attention to details
- Very good organizational skills
- Very basic image and video editing skills; Knowledge of the Adobe Suite is desirable
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Capable of multitasking
- Knowledge of labels and current artists
Domino Recording Co. was founded in the UK in 1993 by Laurence Bell, who is still the company’s main creative force. Initially, the label focused on releasing singles and albums by American artists in the UK (Pavement, Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Sebadoh) and has expanded to include offices in New York, Los Angeles, Berlin, Paris and Sydney over the past decade had considerable worldwide success, both commercially and artistically, with acts as diverse as Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Animal Collective, Dirty Projectors, Real Estate, Cat Power, Julia Holter, The Kills, Blood Orange and Jon Hopkins, to name a few call.
Domino is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, protected veteran status, disabled person status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristic.